Ad Code

Be known by your own web domain (en)

MY FRIENDS POST

It's the blog to post your & your's friends post posted anywhere

Friendship is unmatchable when anyone gets a friend like mine friend Kuldeep Sharma.

He is my childhood friend, we have many memorable moments in our life, we laughed together, we had fights, we have a discussion on various topics, I still can't forget one of our discussion on a silly topic which I don't want to share over here from 10 at night till 4 in the morning and at last we went to sleep without any conclusion-- hahaha.

Now we are living in different cities having our own married life for many years, not much communication, just a few phone calls that too once in a blue moon, that too just a few sentences in spite that the feeling of friendship is as warm as it was long back.

We get parents, siblings & relatives by birth, Wife or partner is our choice but friendship is neither by birth nor we choose, it's just an automatically build relation without caring for anything.

Apart from many other qualities & his work he is a political author & keeps on posting here & there on social media. 

I may or may not agree with his point of views but I admire his style of writing.

Likewise, Kuldeep, Many of my friends including "you" post on social media or write sometimes no matter on any subject,
provided it doesn't go against the rule of Google.

I would love to share it here  

SCAN TO CONTACT ME 

Contact Jitendra Sachdeva




In the coming pages, I will try only to post "your" posts.

I would appreciate your sharing too.   

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Ad Code